Zycus Off Campus Drive For 2022 Batch Graduates Hiring Machine Learning Software Engineer Freshers for the Pune, Mumbai and Bangalore location.
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
Zycus Off Campus Drive Overview:
|Job Title||ML Software Engineer|
|Location||Pune, Bangalore, Mumbai|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Zycus Off Campus Job Description:
If getting into a product-based company is your dream then choose your career as a Software Engineer at Zycus. Work on cutting edge technologies with one of the finest SAAS software product organization from India that endeavors to leave its mark in the global technology space.
Zycus is looking for the sharpest minds in the country to help build its world class AI driven software product at its R&D center at Mumbai, Bangalore and Pune.
We are recognized as world leaders in AI driven Procurement solutions and lead at front with innovation and agility. Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Our R&D team uses some of the latest tech stack which includes technologies like Artificial Intelligence, NLP, Machine Learning, Neural Networks
As a Machine Learning Software Engineer at Zycus you would:
- Be expected to come out with innovative ideas to create competitive edge in Zycus’s Products
- Understand use cases and product requirements.
- Design, Develop, review (code/design), unit test and prepare PDLC documents.
- Support cross functional departments, projects/modules and work as a team to achieve project delivery goals and deliver quality software in the given timelines.
- Maintaining, enhance, fix code.
- Follow standard documentation process laid down for the project.
- Follow Zycus defined PDLC process and participate in improving the process
What are we looking for?
- Strong background in Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Recommendation Systems, Pattern Recognition
- Hands on coding with Python, sklearn, Tensorflow, Pytorch or any proficient AI language/library of choice
- Knowledge of machine learning techniques such as regression, classification, clustering, anomaly detection, artificial neural networks, and sequence models.
- Good understanding of core machine learning concepts to be able to design solutions for novel problems.
- Experience with some of the pre-trained models like Spacy, BERT, Huggingface, Yolo, Faster RCNN etc.
- Knowledge of Software design & debugging
- Fluent communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Logical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent Academic background and achievements
Education Background: BE in CS/IT
How To Apply :
The interested and eligible graduates register on the following Zycus Off campus drive links.