Zycus Off Campus Drive 2021:
Zycus is looking to hire fresher graduates for the role of Test Engineer across the Mumbai, Bangalore locations in India. Eligible and Interested candidates may apply. Detailed Job Description is given below.
Zycus is a leading global provider of A.I. powered Source-to-Pay suite for procurement, finance, and AP organizations. Our comprehensive product portfolio includes eProcurement, eInvoicing, Spend Analysis, eSourcing, Contract Management, Supplier Management, Financial Savings Management, Project Management, Request Management, Supplier Network, Insight Studio, and Merlin A.I. Suite with intelligent BOTs. Our spirit of innovation and passion to help organizations create greater business impact is reflected among the hundreds of procurement solution deployments that we have undertaken over the years.
Zycus Off Campus Drive 2021 Overview:
Job Title: Test Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore, Mumbai
Salary: As per Industry Standard
BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ IT; MCA
As a Test Engineer at Zycus you will be part of an agile team, which ideates, designs and develops innovative solutions for Zycus Products and develops software to test the code, write automation framework, do automation testing to improve the product quality
Write automated integration tests, API tests and/or UI automation tests. In an agile environment, where we work in short sprints or iterations and each sprint is focused on only a few requirements or user stories, the role of an Test Engineer becomes very important as they help in increasing efficiency as well as reliability for the applications under test by replacing manual repetitive tasks with automation. In this role you will be primarily responsible for automating test cases as well as writing reusable scripts/tools that help the team to reduce repetitive efforts.
- Should have strong Programming Skills and Automation mindset
- Should have solid understanding of testing principles and methodologies
- Should be highly proficient at debugging issues
- Be familiar with API testing
- Should be able to write UI as well as API automated tests
- Should understands CI/CD concepts and Build pipelines
- Should know the services offered by cloud platform providers such as AWS, Azure and Google Cloud
- Should have strong Problem Solving and Analytical Skills
- Understand architecture of web applications and general client-server model
- Should be aware of basic Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- Should be comfortable in working with teams using the Sprint/Scrum methodology of agile.
The interested and eligible graduates Apply on the following application link.
Zycus Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here