Zscaler Recruitment 2022:
Zscaler is hiring Graduates for the position of Associate Software Engineer across Bangalore location in India. Desirable candidates may apply to the post after reading the description of Zscaler Recruitment 2022.
Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Zscaler Recruitment 2022 Overview:-
Company Name: Zscaler
Job Position: Associate Software Engineer
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 2+ years
Job Location: Bangalore
- Graduate or Masters in Computer Science Engineering or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience as a Software QA Engineer in a networking and security environment.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Solid understanding of test case management and defect management.
- Self-starter, takes initiative & ownership, identifies and completes tasks; goal driven
- Ability to work with remote teams, handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong in computer science fundamentals and networking concepts.
- Proficient in Networking fundamentals ( ICMP/UDP/TCP/IP,L3/L7 ) , proxies & load balancers
- Good understanding of database schema, modeling, Rest APIs , Hypervisors and microservices architecture.
- Good skill in scripting languages like Python , Java, Perl, bash etc
- Good to have basic System Load and Performance testing knowledge
- Demonstrate good debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of Linux system administration , debugging and management is a plus
- Experience setting testbeds in a Virtualization environment is desirable.
- Knowledge of Active Directory, VPN clients is a plus.
- As part of the Cloud Quality and Reliability team you will be responsible for the functional and system testing of various features and solutions of the Zscaler cloud
- Understand the existing native automation framework, execute the automated test cases , participate in code reviews, analyze the results and contribute towards existing automation.
- Understand requirements, develop comprehensive test plans, execute manual and automated test cases, dig deeper into issues, identify root cause of an issue and articulate defects clearly.
- Ability to learn and adapt to changing technologies and processes.
- Be responsible for the delivery, respectful with all team members and support inclusive team culture
- Deliver a high-quality robust product in a fast-paced environment.
- Work closely with the Development, Product Management, and Cloud Operations teams from design to release of the product/feature.
- Define cloud deployment procedures and monitors/alerts for the features and work with the cloud deployment team for the implementation.
- Recreate complex customer and production reported issues to determine root cause and verify the fix.
Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Zscaler Recruitment 2022 Apply Link: Click Here