Yash Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023 | Hiring Freshers for SAP Trainee Role in Pune Office location.
About Company :
YASH Technologies is a consulting-led transformation partner with a proven track record of helping customers address their current and prospective digital transformation challenges. Recognized as “Large enough to transform and small enough to care,” our customer-centricity and robust value systems have helped us earn the trust of our clients globally and enabled us to be the “Digital Partner of choice” of 75+ global F500 companies
Job Description :
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Job Title : Trainee SAP PS
Location : Pune, Maharashtra
Experience : 0-1 Years
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/BSC/BCA or Any Graduate
- Perform as an individual contributor with fair degree of accountability with minimum assistance.
- Execute unit testing to ensure the accuracy of his/her developments.
- Realize the development/requirement as per the technical specification provided.
- Adhere to all coding standards and performance measures, as per customer/organizations guidelines.
- Participate in all nominated trainings and proactively work on self-improvement and development.
Required Technical Competencies
- Has basic knowledge of Documentation involved in projects like BBP and Solution Design, FS, Test Scripts, and Timesheets.
- Able to build into required project documentation.
Requirement Gathering and Analysis:
- Has basic knowledge of requirement management processes and tools and requirement analysis process, tools and methodologies.
- Has basic knowledge of customer business domain and technology suite and able to use the latest technology and build it into client engagement and handle customer escalations.
- Able to perform unit testing and perform comparison testing for rehosting and report testing status.
- Document defects identified and perform defect fix and execute automation test scripts/manual test cases as per test plan and record findings.
- Identify and report defects/ deviations from expected results.
Leave a Reply