WIPRO Recruitment 2022 : Wipro Hiring freshers of BSC, BCA under the Work Integrated Learning Program 2022. WILP is a unique learning-integrated program which offers BCA and BSc students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro, while pursuing their higher education in M.Tech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
About Wipro WILP Program Hiring –
Job Title : Graduate Trainee
Job Location : Across India
Experience : Freshers
Eligibility Criteria For Wipro Off Campus Drive
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines
Year of Passing
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics, and Physics
- Open school or distance education is allowed for 10th & 12th only
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of the Assessment Stage
- Candidates are expected to clear the backlogs along with the 6th semester.
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (between 10th to commencement of graduation)
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years from the start of graduation.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates will be invited for the test process, who have completed 3 months cool-off period from the previous assessment
- Admission to M. Tech degree will be subjected to the prevailing criteria and conditions as defined by the UGC Guidelines at the time of enrollment
Salary For WILP Program Per Month
- 1st Year STIPEND: 15,000 + 488 (ESI) + Joining Bonus of 75k
- 2nd Year STIPEND: 17,000 + 533 (ESI)
- 3rd Year STIPEND: 19,000 + 618 (ESI)
- Fourth Year: 23,000
Post the completion of the program, the designation will be Senior Project Engineer and compensation will range from INR 6,00,000 P.A onwards depending on performance.
Selection process For BSC/BCA Freshers
Every eligible candidate must go through an online assessment, the below details are appended for your reference.
Online Assessment (80 minutes) comprising of 4 sections:
- Verbal- 20 mins- 20 questions
- Analytical-20 mins-20 questions
- Quantitative – 20 Mins – 20 questions
- Written Communication Test (20 mins)
How To Apply
The Interested Graduate freshers of BSC and BCA can register on the following WILP off campus drive 2022 link.
Wipro WILP Apply Link : Click Here