Wiley Edge Off Campus Drive : Wiley Edge is looking to hire candidates from 2021/ 2022 batch for its campus hiring process. Graduates, from BE , B.Tech can apply for their Wiley Edge Careers process. Freshers looking to start their careers in the can apply for the opening Graduate Java Developer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply as soon as possible before the registration date. The details about Wiley Edge Off Campus Hiring in Description
Wiley Edge Off Campus Hiring Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Graduate Java Developer|
|Education||BE/B.Tech/BCA/MCA or Related|
|Batch||2021/ 2022 Batch|
|Salary CTC||Best in Industry|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Job Description On Wiley Edge Off Campus Drive 2022
Graduate Java Developer – Mumbai (0-1 year experience)
At Wiley Edge, we pair talented graduates with leading global businesses. We’re always on the lookout for ambitious graduates to join the Alumni Graduate Program, kick-starting your tech career within an entry-level Java Developer role and working onsite with a leading investment bank, located in major cities across India.
Our 24-month graduate program begins with 10 weeks of paid training and career coaching, where you’ll learn everything you need to hit the ground running as a Java Developer.
What you’ll do:
If successful, you’ll work with one of our clients as a software developer designing, building, testing and maintaining scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom-built technology solutions.
- Participate and contribute in the entire implementation process for new applications and enhancements to existing applications
- Provide input on the overall solution design
- Build and test applications
- Meet with business partners to understand business needs
- Conduct root cause analysis and implement basic performance tuning
- Responsible for ensuring the solution meets business needs
What you need:
- Degree in Computer Science, Technology, or related STEM subject
- Graduation in 2021 or 2022.
- Academic aggregate of 60% or higher
- Strong programming skills in Java (mandatory)
- Competitive coding experience will be an advantage
- Solid software engineering principles (data structures, OOPs, design patterns, multithreading)
- Good trouble shooting and debugging skills
- Working knowledge of database concepts (SQL, stored procs, schema design)
- Understanding of the formal software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Understanding of test-driven development