Vymo Internship Program 2021: Vymo is looking to hire the entry level graduate and post graduate candidates for the role of Intern – Engineering across Bangalore Location. The details about the Vymo Internship Program 2021 is described below.
Vymo ( https://www.getvymo.com ) is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world with the mission to help sales teams #DoMore. It’s a mobile-first Personal Sales Assistant – a first of its kind – that automatically captures sales activities and predicts ‘next best actions’ contextually by learning from top sales reps. Headquartered in San Francisco, the company houses over 200+ people across seven offices globally.
Vymo is the distribution excellence cloud trusted by over 125,000users across 60+ leading enterprises such as AXA, Allianz, Generali, AIA, and more. A Gartner ‘Cool Vendor’, Vymo is funded by Emergence Capital & Sequoia Capital. The company has seen 3x YoY growth over the last few years and aspires to do even better this year by building up a truly global and diverse team.
Vymo Internship Program 2021:-
Job Title: Intern – Engineering
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Type: Temporary
Salary : Best in Industry
Experience: Freshers (2020 – 2021 Batch)
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech- Computers/ IT
- It is a paid internship where you work on a wide variety of real-time software engineering tasks
- You learn engineering best practices from the wicked smart engineering colleagues : )
- You can shadow seasoned technocrats and learn how engineering solves problems in Vymo
- Partner with and learn from a cross-functional team of Product Managers, Support, Quality, Dev-ops, and Platform Engineers
- Develop internal tools to make the life of fellow engineers/ analysts easy.
- Develop application debugging experience by addressing support tickets and bugs reported by Support, Quality, and Internal teams.
- Currently pursuing a BE (senior year) / ME in Computer Science or a related field (2020-21 Graduate)
- Solid programming skills and significant development experience in a Linux/macOS Environment
- Experience in any Java, Python, Nodejs, Web Frameworks (Django, AngularJS, React, Play)
- Experience in at least one relational or non-relational DBMS.
- Have a good understanding of Databases (both SQL & NoSQL) & Kafka is a plus.
- Experience developing microservices and an understanding of design for scalability, performance, and reliability.
- Excellent in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts
How To Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to the posts of Intern as early as possible through online mode.
Vymo Internship Program 2021 Apply Link: Click Here