Vestas Off Campus Drive 2022 : Vestas hiring graduate freshers across India for the position of Trainee Engineer – Software Testing. There are multiple positions Vacancies in Chennai Office Location.
The detailed information about Vestas Careers opening as follows.
Vestas Recruitment Overview 2022
Job Title : Trainee Engineer- Software Testing
Job Location : Chennai
Salary : As Per Industry Standard
Experience : Freshers
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/BSC/MCA/M.Tech equivalent
Batch : 2023/2022/2021 or Any
Job Description :
Software and Component Testing is responsible to deliver software products tested and verified for Vestas Wind turbines, SCADA, Power Plant Controller. We test and verify the software products in hardware-in-loop environments and end-end test environments comprising of device under test as software components ranging from SCADA, Power plant controller and WTG controllers software deployed in respective Hardware. Software testing team is responsible for maintaining the hardware-in-loop test systems., ensuring automatic test execution. Software testing areas in recent times is making use of cloud-based solutions, IoT platforms, Digitization techniques to ensure we provide best in class solutions to our customers.
We are a team of around 200+ engineers spread between Denmark, Portugal & India working in a highly innovative technology-centric and process significant environment.
- Automation testing
- Integration testing
- SDLC – Agile methodology
- Lab maintenance and HW integration
- Power Systems testing
- Matlab Model based testing
- B.E./B.Tech/M.Tech/ME – Controls, Embedded, Electrical, Electronics / Similar Specialization
- Project Experience in Matlab and Simulink
- Knowledge on Electrical Systems – Generation and control
- Knowledge on Test Scripts development in any programming Knowledge
- Knowledge on Control Systems and Applications
- Knowledge or Desire to Work in Test Setup Hardware trouble shooting
- Interest and knowledge with product or technology development. experience in Jenkins, GiT
- Fundamental knowledge of testing methodologies, strategy, approach, management, process and defect management
- Should be good at Matlab & Simulink & have that natural ability of problem solving
- Should have good understanding of Electrical systems, power systems, control systems, grids, power generation etc
- Good at automation scripting using automation tools
- Should be innovative, problem-solving, results-oriented and have a solid sense of responsibility
- Should be able to meet your deadlines with the good quality output
- Should have a creative approach to new opportunities and out of box thought process
- Achieve your goals as part of a team and it comes naturally to you to collaborate and share knowledge
- Should have good communication & presentation skills and are fluent in English (speaking and writing)
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same position on following Vestas careers portal link.
Apply Link: Click Here