Unisys is hiring fresher graduates for the role of Associate Engineer for the Bangalore office through Unisys off campus drive. The interested and eligible candidate find the detailed job description below. Freshers of BE/ B.Tech as well MCA or related are eligible to apply.
About The Company :
Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology Unisys is a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions for the most demanding businesses and governments on Earth. Unisys offerings include security software and services; digital transformation and workplace services; industry applications and services; and innovative software operating environments for high-intensity enterprise computing. We build better outcomes securely for our clients across the Government, Financial Services and Commercial markets.
Unisys Freshers Recruitment 2022
Company Name : Unisys
Company Website : https://www.unisys.com/
|Job Profile||Associate Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- Computer Science/EE undergraduate degree required
- No experience required, Intern/COOP experience preferred
- Knowledge of Engineering Concepts
- Ability to work in a global team, with multiple stakeholders across functions, business units and geographical regions
- Ability to communicate taskc information with clients
- Team Player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with good command over English language.
- Team member
- Learning processes and tools.
- Escalate issues as and when required.
- Learning an area or product. Rely on team for domain knowledge.
- Contribute towards team learning and efficiency as experience is gained.
- Receive task estimates typically from supervisor/mentor with some input. Tasks are of limited number and duration. Capture actual efforts in status reports.
- Aware of requirements in area of defined tasks.
- Implement defined tasks. Implement simple features or test cases with assistance.
- Write/run tests in defined product areas. Document problems found.
- Execute prewritten tests. Document problems encountered. Participate on team responsible for system set-up and maintenance.
- Provide initial analysis of problems in defined areas. Assist in gathering information to assist in problem debug and resolution.
- Fix defects in defined areas of code. Fix simple problems with assistance. Create clear and accurate change/patch documentation. Review test cases for clarity and accuracy.
- Handle Contacts and UCFs in defined product areas with assistance. Expedite resolutions.
- Work effectively in virtual teams. Receive guidance from team members in any location.
- Participates in Innovation activities as part of a team. Creation of Knowledge Documents.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Unisys Off Campus Drive 2022 Apply Link: Click Here