Unisys Off Campus Drive 2021:
Unisys is hiring fresher graduates and post graduates for the role of Student Intern Bangalore location in India. Eligible candidate may find the detailed job description below. Fresher Graduates of BE/ B.Tech w are eligible to apply.
About The Company :
Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology Unisys is a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions for the most demanding businesses and governments on Earth. Unisys offerings include security software and services; digital transformation and workplace services; industry applications and services; and innovative software operating environments for high-intensity enterprise computing. We build better outcomes securely for our clients across the Government, Financial Services and Commercial markets.
Unisys Freshers Recruitment 2021
Company Name : Unisys
Company Website : https://www.unisys.com/
|Job Profile||Student Intern|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
A technical student attached to Unisys for a period of time such as a summer intern or co-op student.
- Uses learned processes, standards, and tools on assigned project(s).
- Learns a product, tool, or technical area relying on technical staff for domain knowledge.
- Participates in different phases of software development (e.g. design, implementation, support, etc.). Works independently or as an effective team member.
- Identifies and escalates issues as required.
- Gains awareness of requirements in area of defined tasks.
- Receives and understands projects and task estimates from senior staff members.
Under direction or guidance, executes well defined tasks of limited scope and duration such as the:
a. implements simple features
b. writes clear and accurate documentation that supports implementation, problem analysis and/or problem resolutions
c. set-up and maintain system software development environments
d. execute prewritten tests
e. writes and/or reviews test cases for clarity and accuracy
f. Implements test cases
g. gathers information to assist in problem analysis and resolution h. fixes simple defects/problems in defined areas of code 9. Provides status (written or verbal) on work efforts as required
- Student enrolled in Bachelor or Master degree program majoring in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Mathematics or related discipline
- Knowledge of basic software engineering concepts
- Problem solving
- Familiar with SDLC (software development life cycle) concepts
- Familiar with one or more programming language(s)
- Able to learn and apply new technologies quickly
- Has a natural curiosity for technology
- Able to work effectively in a team oriented environment or as an independent contributor
- Good written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Unisys Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here