Tredence Analytics Off Campus Drive 2022 : Tredence hiring graduate freshers across India for the position of Cloud Data Engineer Trainee. There are multiple positions Vacancies in Pune,Hyderabad, Chennai and Bangalore Office Location.
The detailed information about Tredence Careers opening as follows.
Table of Contents
Tredence Off Campus Drive Overview 2022
Job Title : Cloud Data Engineer
Job Location : Pune, Chennai, Bangalore Hyderabad, Gurgaon
Salary : 6.5 LPA
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
Experience : 0-2 Years
Qualification : BE/B.Tech or Related
Batch : 2022/2021/ or Any
About Company :
Tredence is the first analytics services company focused on the last mile of analytics adoption. Our capabilities range from Data Visualization, Data Management to Advanced analytics, Big Data and Machine Learning.
Job Description :
Preferred Qualification: • BE/BTech from a reputed University (2021 & 2022 Graduates only)
• 6 to 18 Months of any prior IT experience (added advantage to have knowledge/experience in Programming, Data Engineering and Cloud services).
Required skills & interest areas: .
• Data cleaning, processing, and interest in learning Coding • Excellent communication skills • Collaborative mindset to work with clients, internal teams within Tredence’ s ecosystem What you can expect:
• You will go through a rigorous 8 to12-week guided program, upon completion of the Training and the associated assignments you will be successfully deployed in the projects •
Roles & Responsibilities:
• As a Cloud Data Engineer, you will learn Cloud based technologies, specifically Databricks, Snowflake, Azure / AWS / GCP to be able to modernize client’s data & analytics platforms with focus on driving higher ROI and business value
• Design, build and deliver data strategy to deliver insights at scale
• Ideate, design and deliver frameworks, tools and solutions to accelerate the data to insights journey
• Brainstorming with clients, stakeholders and Tredence internal teams to define a business problem
• Translating the business problem into an analytical one and then solving the same using combination of technology, mathematics, and domain knowledge.
• Testing your skills and measuring the impact for customer value creation
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same position on following Tredence careers portal link.
Apply Link: Click Here