Tomia Recruitment 2022
Tomia is hiring graduates and post graduates for the role of Software Production Engineer across the Bangalore location in India. Graduates in the field of Computer Science are eligible to apply. A detailed job description is available below.
TOMIA was formed from the merger of Starhome Mach and Telarix, industry veterans in Roaming and Interconnect. TOMIA offers transformative connectivity solutions to service providers worldwide. Its innovative offering enables customers to manage a unified optimization process of both roaming and interconnect while driving the future of connectivity through new technologies and services such as VoLTE, NFV, and 5G. Regional headquarters in the US, Israel, Luxembourg, India, and a presence in over 30 countries, TOMIA serves over 400 operators including 30 tier-1 and six of the industry’s largest groups
Tomia Recruitment 2022 Overview:-
Job Title: Software Production Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Experienced/ Freshers
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 1-2 years of SQL Server knowledge or any other RDBMS.
- 1-2 years Writing the SQL Queries to access the data from the databases.
- 2 years Knowledge\ Experience in SQL Server profiler for performance tuning.
- 2 Years Knowledge\ Experience in IIS (Internet Information Services).
- 2 Years Knowledge\ Experience in Windows and Unix Server environments.
- 1 Years Knowledge\ Experience of open source databases like mysql, posgreSQL is plus.
- 2 Years Understanding of OS etwork\firewalls is plus.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- 0-1 years’ managing SQL Server based applications.
- 0-1 years’ experience performing end user support.
- Comfortable using Windows applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or another related field is required.
- An individual must also have excellent communication in English both oral and written, proficiencies in other languages is a plus.
The Production Engineer (PE) position has responsibility for deploying and configuring the application on customers staging and production systems. In this role the PE will act as an Engineer to setup, configure and integrate the iXTools platform. The PE also works to troubleshoot and resolve issues ickets as they are found during testing from customer or implementation teams. This position reports to the Manager\Director of Production Engineering.
- Deploys the application to the customer environment including the cloud being used.
- Deploys the packages to the customer environments.
- Works to troubleshoot and resolve the issues during the deployment and any related tickets.
- Politely interacts directly with end users.
- Documents ticket resolution for future reference.
- Searches available documentation to resolve tickets.
- Investigates application and system configuration.
- Performs database queries to research issues.
- Escalates tickets to the appropriate teams.
- Conforms to the daily, weekly and monthly reporting requirements for PE’s
- Periodic travel (once in 6 months or more.)
Tomia Recruitment Drive 2022 Apply Link: Click Here