TIBCO Off Campus Drive 2022
TIBCO is looking to hire the freshers of Engineering for the role of Junior Consultant across Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai Locations in India. The details about the TIBCO Off Campus Drive 2022 is described below.
Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real-time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation.
Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow learn and excel.
We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.
TIBCO Off Campus Drive 2022 Overview:-
Job Title: Junior Consultant
Job Location: Pune, Hyderabad, Mumbai
Salary : INR 7 LPA
- B.E/B.Tech – Computer Science/ IT stream only
- Only 2022 batch Passout
- Aggregate percentage must be 60% and above throughout SSC, HSC/ Diploma and Engineering
- No gaps in academic career
- Fluent Communication
- Strong logic building capabilities
- Good Analytical & problem solving skill
- Comfortable with shifts
- Joining Period 0-30 Days
- Open to work in 24*7 shifts
- Participate in a wide range of consulting project activities majorly into design, development, implementation, integration, deployment and testing
- Will work with other senior consultants to deliver application integration solutions
- Get involved with activities such as project management and interaction with company and client managers or participation in sales and proposal presentations
- Travel may be a required component of this role with travel to client sites nationwide. You will also have the opportunity for some international travel.
- Detailed designing at a Sub- Module Level of the project along with partial client training.
- Knowledge of OOP a must (Java, C#, C )
- Proficiency in general programming concepts
- Good communication skills and ability to understand and clarify complex issues and solutions
- Skilled (Java, J2EE and C ) and a good understanding of the software development life cycle.
- Coding Test
- Aptitude Test
- Virtual Round
TIBCO Off Campus Drive 2022 Apply Link: Click Here