ThoughtWorks Data Engineer Hiring Challenge 2021 : ThoughtsWorks Off Campus Hiring Challenge for freshers of Engineering, Science for the Position of Data Engineer Across Various locations in India. The Candidate having 0-1 year experience in Basic Programming and SQL can apply for the Drive.
About ThoughtWorks :
Founded over 25 years ago, we’ve grown from a small team in Chicago to a leading global software consultancy of more than 8000 employees across 48 offices in 17 countries. With our roots in custom systems and agile software delivery, we’re at the forefront of defining the tech principles used by some of the world’s most successful organizations.
About ThoughtWorks Data Engineer Hiring Challenge 2021 :
Thoughtworks India is looking for talented data engineers passionate about building large-scale data processing systems to help manage the ever-growing information needs of our clients.
- Skills: Java/Ruby/Python/C#/Golang
- Years of Experience: 0-1
- Any CS/IT or Engineering Related Degree
Job Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Coimbatore , Mumbai, Hyderabad, Gurgaon
- 1 Basic Programming Question (Language restriction – Java, Ruby, Python, C# & Golang)
- 1 SQL Question
- 10 MCQs
You will be responsible for –
- Creating complex data processing pipelines, as part of diverse, high energy teams
- Designing scalable implementations of the models developed by our Data Scientists
- Hands-on programming based on TDD, usually in a pair programming environment
- Deploying data pipelines in production based on Continuous Delivery practices
- You’re familiar with and interested in any one of these languages – Python/Scala/Java.
- You enjoy working with SQL, both querying for reports and creating projections
- Understand how to build data pipelines and data-centric applications using distributed storage platforms like HDFS, S3, NoSql databases (Hbase, Cassandra, etc) and distributed processing platforms like Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Oozie, Airflow, Kafka etc as part of the curriculum or project
- You have an understanding of building data pipelines (ETL) and conceptually understand how distributed storage and distributed processing works. It helps if you have played around with some tools within the space (e.g. Hadoop MapReduce, spark, Hdfs etc)
- It’s great if you have hands-on experience in (one or more) cloud offerings like AWS EMR, Azure HDInsights etc or with data specific offerings like Databricks or Cloudera
- Knowledge of software best practices like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI), Agile development
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work in a consulting environment are essential
- You work well with others and have a collaborative attitude
- You’re keen on making things as efficient as possible and solving challenges.
- Have the passion and analytical skills to play around with data to gain insights
How To Register?
Interested candidates can apply on the following ThoughtWorks Data Engineer Hiring Link: