Texas Instruments Recruitment 2022:
Texas Instruments is looking to hire fresher graduates for the role of Software Application Engineer across Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates may apply. Detailed Job Description is given below.
About Texas Instruments:-
Texas Instruments Inc. (TI) is an American technology company that designs and manufactures semiconductors, which it sells to electronics designers and manufacturers globally. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, United States, TI is one of the top ten semiconductor companies worldwide, based on sales volume. Texas Instruments’s focus is on developing analog chips and embedded processors, which accounts for more than 85% of their revenue.
Texas Instruments Off Campus Drive 2022
Job Title: Software Application Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: As per Industry Standard
Experience: Freshers (0-3 years)
- 0-3 years industry experience in software development on embedded devices
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in EE, Computer Science
- Experience with programming languages such as C
As a Software Applications Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Your role will involve working on variety of domains under automotive and industrial viz driver assist, driver monitoring, clusters, home automation, industrial automation, gateways, EV/HEV
- Accelerating customer development process by ensuring that customers’ technical requirements are met and problems resolved.
- Developing silicon differentiating demos to drive customer engagements.
- helping TI customers in the areas of Automotive (DMS, OMS, gateways, Analytics, etc.) and Industrial Applications (Human Machine Interface (HMI), Industrial Communications, Networking, etc.)– solve complex issues and help customers go to production.
- Creating collateral like Application Notes, White Papers, Academies and Webinars for enabling a broad customer base for TI.
- Software Development: Develop application specific software demos and examples which enables to benchmark TI processor capability and help customer to get started on their product development.
- Customer Engagement: Develop engagement strategy for key software architecture components to enable customer success as measured by time to market. Prevent or solve customer problems.
- Stakeholder Management: Serve as key customer interface and voice of customer to drive requirements, schedules, and market direction back into Product Development.
- Technical development: Create and execute collateral plan to improve ease of use and self-service.
- Grow expertise to differentiate TI as a market leader in embedded systems.
How to Apply:
The interested and eligible graduates Apply on the following apply link.
Texas Instruments Recruitment 2022 Apply Link: Click Here