Texas Instruments Recruitment 2022 : TI.com team, part of TI’s IT organization is responsible for delivering high performance, stable and secure TI.com that scales to meet global customer needs and supports customers during each phase of their design cycle. As a part of TI.com team you will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining innovative software solutions with strong focus on quality, customer experience and scale.
Texas Instruments Recruitment Overview 2022
Job Title : Application Developer
Job Location : Across India
Salary : Best in Industry
Experience : 0-2 Years
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/BSC/MCA/ME/M.Tech
Batch : 2022/2021/2020/2019 or Any
Job Description :
This position requires strong foundational understanding of software development and full-stack web development expertise. Ideal candidate will have strong coding and problem solving skills with expertise in Java, Spring boot, Angular/other front-end frameworks and SQL.
- Design, develop and deploy software applications with high quality, performance and scalability.
- Design and develop tests and test-automation suites to meet quality and test coverage goals.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support, optimization and enhancements to existing software and platforms.
- Collaborate with architect, team-members, project managers and business users to come up with innovative and elegant solutions.
- Follow established processes including guidelines on code quality, documentation and development best practices and work with the team to come up with recommendations for continuous improvements.
- Knowledge of software development processes and the full software development lifecycle.
- Expert level knowledge of programming in Java, with experience in developing complex software applications.
- Excellent debugging, problem-solving skills and root cause analysis.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions.
- Bachelor’s in CSE, IT or related field.
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Knowledge of DB design, integration and development of complex queries in Oracle SQL.
- Knowledge of standard DevOps processes and agile development methodologies.
- Knowledge of web services development using REST API.
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same position on following TI careers portal link.
Apply Link: Click Here