Texas Instruments looking to hire Software Development Engineers through HackerEarth Hiring Challenge Igni-Ti-On Zone. This is an off campus drive opportunity for freshers as well entry level graduates. Candidates having bachelors degree in EE or related and having experience in embedded system can apply for this Engineer hiring challenge.
About Challenge :
At Texas Instruments, we are building a team of engineers who are passionate about pushing technical boundaries, solving complex problems and have capability to work on solutions that are deployable globally.
Take this challenge to be part of our shared passion to create a better world through innovation.
- Years of experience: 0-3 years
- Skills: Data Structures and Algorithms
- 20 MCQs (Topics: Computer Org and design, OS concepts and DS handling)
- 2 Programming Questions (Language Restriction: C)
The interview process will consist of a technical discussion followed by an HR round. The technical round will focus on embedded programming, concepts, problem-solving and prior work experience.
As a Software engineer, you will be responsible for developing and validating software modules for embedded systems. You will interact with Systems, Architecture, FW development, SoC Design and Verification teams to optimize the software components. You will interact with Systems, Architecture, FW development, SoC Design and Verification teams to optimize the software components. Your role will involve working on a variety of domains under automotive and industrial viz driver assist, driver monitoring, clusters, home automation, industrial automation, gateways, EV/HEV
- 0-3 years of industry experience in software development on embedded devices.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in EE
- Experience with programming languages such as C
- Concept of Continuous Integration using Jenkins and GIT
- Knowledge of embedded system – MCU, MPU
- Knowledge of computer architecture – Cache, DMA,
- Knowledge of basic communication peripherals like I2C, SPI,UART, Flash, capture, display or middleware, stacks and protocols – TCP/IP, LwIP, USB, PCIe, filesystem is an added advantage
- Knowledge of writing an application in areas of Automotive and industrial space is an added advantage
- Knowledge & experience in SE development best practices is an added advantage
- Develop SW Framework and development of drivers for peripherals like SPI, UART and high-speed interfaces – USB/PCIe.
- Develop application-specific software demos and examples that enables to benchmark TI processor capability and help customer to get started on their product development.
- Able to look the software deliverables from an end-user point of view – ease of use, well-documented code, design documents
- Able to look the software deliverables from the end-user point of view – ease of use, well-documented code, design documents
- Analyzes and writes test and procedures for the components developed.
- Participate in customer discussion and understand their requirements and implement it on TI software.
- Work on a variety of domains under automotive and industrial viz driver-assist driver monitoring, clusters, home automation, industrial automation, gateways, EV/HEV.
How To Apply: The interested and eligible graduates register on this Texas Hiring Challenge link.