TCS Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2022: TCS conducting PAN India Smart India Hiring Drive for 2022 Batch Students of BSC, BCA, B.Voc and BCS Students for the Across India For All TCS Careers Location. This is entry level jobs opening in TCS for 2022, 2021, 2020 Batch Freshers.
TCS Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2022 Overview:
Job Title: IT Trainee
Job Location: Across India TCS Locations
Salary: As Per Industry Standard
Batch: 2022, 2021, 2020
REGISTRATION END DATE: Ongoing
TCS Smart Hiring Drive Eligibility Criteria:
1. Courses and Discipline: Full-time graduates from BCA, B.Sc (Math, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry, Computer Science, IT), B. Voc in CS / IT from the 2020, 2021 & 2022 Year of Passing are eligible. Students from NIOS (Std. X and Std. XII) can also be part of the test if they have a full-time graduation
2. Percentage: Students should have a CGPA of 5 or 50% throughout Academics in X / XII / and above-mentioned graduation streams
3. Backlogs/Arrears/ATKT for YoP 2022: Only students from Year of Passing 2022 are allowed 1 active backlog at the time of appearing for the exam. This backlog should be cleared within the stipulated time duration to be eligible for TCS Smart Hiring. Students from Year of Passing 2021 and 2020 should have completed the course with no pending backlogs
4. Gap/Break in education: It is mandatory for students to declare gaps in education, if any. The overall academic gap should not exceed 2 years
5. Extended education: Students should not have any extended education in their highest qualification
Note: TCS will be conducting eligibility checks at various stages of the selection process. If a student is found ineligible at any stage, TCS reserves every right to not proceed with the candidature
About TCS Smart Hiring YoP 2022
TCS Smart Hiring is exclusively for BCA, B. Sc (Math, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry, Computer Science, IT), B. Voc in CS / IT from the year of passing 2020, 2021 & 2022
Students who perform exceptionally during our TCS Smart Hiring selection process will get an opportunity to join TCS Ignite – TCS’ unique ‘Science to Software’ program. This program trains you on trending technologies and will open the doorway to a wholistic and global IT career for you
For more details on eligibility criteria, kindly refer the “Test Eligibility” section below.
- You must have all your original academic documents as applicable (Marksheets and degree certificates)
- Communication related to the Test will be shared with you by TCS iON
- Test mode (In-Centre or Remote) once selected at the time of ‘Apply for Drive’ cannot be changed later
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial e-mail IDs like Gmail, Rediffmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc.
- TCS does not request candidates to deposit any money for job offers
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf
TCS Smart Hiring NQT Syllabus:
The test will have 80 questions that have to be answered in 120 minutes.
It comprises the following sections:
- Verbal Ability (24 questions)-30 Minutes
- Reasoning Ability (30 Questions)-50 Minutes
- Numerical Ability (26 Questions)-40 Minutes
How To Apply TCS Smart Hiring Drive 2022?
For Official TCS Smart Hiring Job Description and Apply Link: Click Here
TCS Smart Hiring Application Process
Students interested to apply for TCS Smart Hiring, mandatorily have to register on the below links
Step 1: NextStep Portal Registration
Go to the following link https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/
(You are required to register under IT category).
If you already have a CT/DT reference ID, then please click on Login and proceed to fill/submit the application form. Upon submission you will be prompted to the “Apply For Drive” screen.
Step 2: Apply for Drive
Complete your application form by uploading CV and photo.
Complete the process by clicking “Apply for Drive” on this page.
“Apply for Drive” is mandatory for TCS Smart Hiring Test.
Full TCS Next step Registration Process: Click Here
TCS NQT Test Questions Papers: Click Here