TCS invites application for the national level off campus drive for freshers of Engineering, BE/B.Tech, as well MCA, MSC and ME/M.Tech graduates for the role of System Engineer across all TCS locations in India. The eligible candidates can find detail about TCS off campus drive, its registration and last date in the following job description.
TCS Off Campus Hiring Information:
Job Title: System Engineer
Salary: As Per Industry Standard
Job Location: Across India TCS Locations
Last Date To Register: 30 November 2021
Eligibility criteria for TCS Off Campus Hiring for YOP 2020 and 2021:
- Percentage: Minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination is required
- Highest Qualification: Students should have completed their education in the stipulated course duration (i.e. no extended education)
- Backlogs/Arrears/ATKT: Students should not have any pending backlogs
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education, if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time/correspondence courses will not be considered). Students who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time
- Work Experience: Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS Off Campus Hiring Process
- Age: Students should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Off Campus Hiring process
- Courses & Discipline: Students from B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc from any specialization offered by a recognized university / college are eligible
TCS Off Campus Test Pattern:
TCS hiring test exam is based on TCS NQT, It consist of Numerical, Verbal and Reasoning Ability questions and two rounds of programming. Here you can read all about TCS NQT Syllabus.
How To Register For TCS Freshers Hiring:
Official Notification Of TCS Off Campus: Click Here
Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here
Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS Off Campus hiring process
Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’.
Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on ‘Register Now’, choose category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
Step 3. To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application“. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive“