TCS NextStep Registration Portal : TCS invites fresh application from freshers of various streams for the registration on its TCS Nextstep portal for the off campus hiring drive and TCS NQT, TCS Digital recruitment every year. The fresh graduates of 2024, 2023, 2022 and 2021 Batch of BE, B.Tech, MCA, MS, M.Tech graduates as well candidates of MBA, BSC, BCA can login on the TCS Next Step Portal for registration.
Those who wants to apply for TCS Jobs, TCS Off Campus Drive, TCS NQT And TCS Digital, TCS Smart Hiring first needs to register and login on the TCS NextStep portal link.
TCS NextStep Portal Registration 2022 Details :
TCS NextStep is a online campus recruitment portal by Tata Consultancy Services Limited. It is specially designed for the candidates who are looking to become a part of TCS. Next Step portal allows Engineering, Arts, Science, Commerce graduates to enroll for the upcoming TCS Upcoming Hiring Drives such as TCS NQT, TCS Digital, TCS Off Campus Drive, TCS Smart Hiring. Where user can register and get Upcoming drive dates, hall tickets and TCS upcoming contest notifications through TCS nextstep campus commune portal login.
About TCS :
Tata Consultancy Services Limited is an Indian multinational information technology service and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is a subsidiary of Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 45 countries. TCS is the largest Indian company by market capitalization.
Eligibility Criteria For TCS Off Campus Drive :
- Any Graduate Different Hirings with Different Qualification.
- TCS Ninja and Digital For BE/B.Tech , MCA all other Technical Graduates
- TCS Smart For BSC and BCA
- TCS BPO Hiring For Any 3 Year Graduates
TCS NextStep Exam Pattern 2022 :
|Subject||Number of Questions||Allotted Time|
|Aptitude||20 Questions||40 Mins|
|Verbal Ability||10 Questions||10 Mins|
|Programming||10 Questions||20 Mins|
|Coding||1 Question||20 Mins|
Test Should be completed in 180 minutes.
TCS NextStep Page Registration Process :
- Go To TCS NextStep registration link https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/ and Click on “Register Now” (Use Desktop Mode Or TCS NextStep App)
- Choose your Industry IT or BPS (IT For Technical And BPS For Non-Technical)
- Choose your Application Type On Campus Trainee(CT) or Off Campus Direct Trainee (DT)- If not asked to skip this step(If not asked skip this step).
- Enter your primary details like College Name, Degree, email ids and Mobile Number and submit.
- After Successfully Registration your CT/DT Reference ID and password sent to your Email Id.
- Then Click on the Login Link and Enter Your Ref Id/Email address and Password and login.
- In the left side, menu bar click on “Application Form” and Submit Personal, Academic and Experience Details ( In this step you need to upload your recent passport size photo and resume )
- After submitting the Application Form Download the system generated application form.(Kindly save it for future reference)
- You Have Successfully Registered for TCS NexStep Portal.
Procedure To Login For TCS NextStep Registration 2022 :
- At first, go to the official portal @ nextstep.tcs.com
- Now you have to click on the log in button. In case if you had already login then you have to click on the Login or Register here button.
- Enter your username email id or CT/DT Id and password and click on the login button.
- If you want to reset tcs nextstep password you can click on Forget Password or contact your TPO.
How To Apply Off Campus On TCS Next Step Portal 2022:
After you successfully login , fill the registration form completely then click on Apply Drive option to register tcs off campus drive . Desirous candidates may apply online on TCS off campus notification here. as well you can find latest TCS off campus drive here.
TCS Next Step Off Campus Drive Preparation Material:
Here you can prepare for TCS upcoming off campus drive for freshers of 2021, 2022 or 2023 Batch through below TCS Preparation material for TCS off campus Application process, You can view the all TCS NQT Previous year papers, TCS interview Questions, numerical, logical, verbal reasoning questions and answers as well selection process of TCS through NextStep.