Sun Life Off Campus Drive scheduled for B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc for the freshers jobs position as a Graduate Engineer Trainee. The detailed eligibility criteria and Hiring Process of Sun Life Off Campus are given below.
Sun Life Off Campus Drive Description:
|Job Title||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
We are looking for passionate Software Engineering Graduates to design, develop and test software solutions.
Our Software Engineers are responsible for gathering user requirements, defining system functionality, and writing code in various languages, like Java, Python and .NET.
Our ideal candidates are familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment with an overall aim to build high-quality, innovative, and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
Essential duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for engineering tasks in the software development life cycle and implementation of software project
- Write effective, scalable code and to develop Front-end/back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement CI/CD by adopting DevOps pipelines and automate manual tasks
- Keep supervisors up to date regarding current work on a daily/weekly basis
- Cooperation and collaboration within and between teams – appropriate sharing of needed resources & information.
- Effective collaboration in project meetings and associated teams.
- Reports issues affecting progress of tasks assigned
Must have skills:
- Strong academic background with 60% & above scores throughout.
- Computer Science Graduates of 2021 or 2022 pass outs
- Strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Good command on verbal and written communication
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good understanding of programming language like Java or Python is must
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming, Design Concepts
- Understanding of SQL queries and database schemas
- Should have strong knowledge of data structure and algorithms
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Understanding of Software Development life cycle
- Understanding of various software development methodologies like waterfall, agile
- Understanding of programming and troubleshooting techniques
- Developed at least one coding project in high school or engineering
Apply Link: Click Here to Apply SunLife Off Campus Drive