Sprinklr Recruitment 2022 Hiring Entry Level Machine Learning Associate.
Company Overview: Sprinklr is a unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM) platform for modern enterprises with employees around the world helping valuable brands make their customers happier.
Job Title : Associate Machine Learning
Job Location : Gurgaon, NCR
Salary : Best in Industry
Experience : 0-2 Years
Job Description :
What You’ll Do:
- Understanding project brief and maintain local records of the requirements
- Understanding the AI processes, analyse and create eligible data exports and subsequent sets meant for ML training
- Work closely with annotators from across the globe to ensure the quality of work
- QA the annotation data and assist in training/managing data annotation resources
- Recognize patterns to improve the data annotation quality for efficient data models
- Knowledge of Spreadsheet and Document software’s’ beyond data entry or typing. An ideal candidate would be able to use formulas or templated to build organized and professional documentation
- Ability to understand responsibilities and priorities, sense possible pitfalls, and timely discuss them with the team
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified:
- Full-time bachelors/master’s degree in either of the following specializations: Commerce/Communication/Advertising/PR/Engineering
- 0-2 years of experience in data science or social media or client servicing/success
- For freshers, it could be a plus if you have had a project data science, social media, client servicing, report building, and analysis
- Good written and verbal communication skills – this includes the ability to comprehend and articulate things. An ideal candidate should be able to create case studies, write project brief, and make process charts
- Organizational and Interpersonal skills to keep the work well recorded, stored, have clarity of project tenure, make timely follow-ups or outreach needed
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same position on following Sprinklr careers portal link.
Apply Link: Click Here