S&P Global Off Campus Recruitment 2022 for the BE, B.Tech freshers of 2022 and 2021 Batch in Hyderabad Office location.
About S&P Global Recruitment :
The Role : Software Engineer
Job Location : Hyderabad
Experience : Freshers
Salary : As Per Industry Standard
Job Description :
You will be part of the team and will be working on several initiatives lined up towards our overall goal of providing top of the line & industry leading platforms / products to our customers across the enterprise. That includes but not limited to automation, implementing best practices & standards, operational support & troubleshooting, performance tuning, new use case reviews and design recommendations, new products, and tools evaluation etc.
What’s in it for you:
- Build a career with a global company
- Work on applications that fuel the global financial markets of the future
- Be a part of collaborative, employee friendly work culture.
- Exposure to work on Latest cutting-edge Technologies and Be at the forefront of innovation in FinTech industry
- Opportunity to grow personally and professionally
- Design and develop, test, support software products, in compliance with applicable regulations and processes.
- Design and develop, test, support software products in conformance with current industry object-oriented guidelines and design patterns used in the existing software.
- Work with team members to develop software requirements. This includes defining the user interface, defining the software interface by working with systems engineers, receiving input from industry experts. Solicit user requirements from internal and external clients. Write software requirements and review the written requirements of others.
- Work effectively with other team members.
- B. Tech / B.E degree in Computer Science Engineering (CSE) or Information Technology (IT) field with minimum CGPA of 7.0/10 or 70%. (2021 and 2022 pass outs only)
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design.
- Good knowledge of software design, development, debug, and test practices.
- Ability to write clean, well-crafted code with an emphasis on quality, simplicity, durability, and maintainability.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Consider customer’s perspective and experiences when implementing solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver tasks on time; also exhibit the ability to adapt to change.
- Communicate effectively to surface progress, risks and help needed within the project team.
How To Apply S&P Global Recruitment –
The eligible candidates needs to register on the following link with updated resume.
Registration Link – Link Expired But You Can Apply Others Intern Click Here