Table of Contents
Solifi Recruitment Drive 2022:
Solifi is looking to hire the entry level/ fresher candidates for the role of Associate Software Engineer across the Bangalore Location in India. The details about the Solifi Recruitment Drive 2022 are described below.
IDS, William Stucky & Associates, and White Clarke Group are now Solifi, delivering a solid financial technology foundation for equipment, working capital, wholesale and automotive finance firms. At Solifi, we believe that commerce is only as strong as the system it runs on. Our mission is to reshape finance technology by bringing together proven solutions into a singular powerful technology platform designed to help you protect and scale your business. We guard your company by being precise and reliable, we guide you to success by combining powerful technology with proven expertise, and we help you grow by unleashing the potential of your business.
Solifi Off Campus Drive 2022 Overview:-
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: Bangalore
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
Salary: Best in Industry
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E / B. Tech) Degree in Computer Science (CS) or equivalent with good programming skills.
- Good academic record of accomplishment, preferably 75% and above aggregate consistently from high school and above.
- Good Programming skills in Java
- Able to demonstrate the use of appropriate data structures and algorithms to solve problems
- Knowledge with SQL/No SQL, Angular/React, Node.js and Micro service architecture as part of a project or internship will be a plus
- Knowledge developing a project with emerging technologies like AI/ML, Blockchain, Cloud technologies, or similar will be an advantage
- Ability to work both independently and as a cross-functional team member.
- Ready to work in a dynamic environment and on different technologies.
- Good problem solving and communication skills (oral & written).
We are looking for energetic, freshers who have graduated from the college/university within the last year to join the Software development team in a fast-paced, growing company. The incumbent to this position requires being self-motivated, great zeal to learn and deliver projects assigned, and having excellent technical, written, and oral communication skills.
The successful candidate will have to sign a contract or agreement for 3 years (36 months) appropriately and the same will be made available for signature at the time of joining Solifi. This position will be considered as full-time, permanent to begin a great career at Solifi.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts of Associate Software Engineer through online mode ASAP.
Solifi Off Campus Drive 2022 Apply Link: Click Here