ServiceNow Off Campus Hiring 2022 : ServiceNow hiring graduate freshers across India for the position of Software QA Engineer . There are multiple positions Vacancies in Hyderabad Office.
The detailed information about ServiceNow Careers opening as follows.
ServiceNow Recruitment Overview
Job Title : Software QA Engineer
Job Location : Hyderabad
Salary : Best in Industry
Experience : Freshers
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/BSC/MCA/M.Tech or Related Equivalent
Batch : 2022/2021/2020/2019 or Any
About Company :
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we’re proud to be one of FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World’s Most Admired Companies® 2022.
Job Description :
What you get to do in this role:
- Maintain existing automation test frameworks
- Collect and report quality metrics from test execution
- Work with developers to design specific testing strategies for features being developed and automate them
- Create comprehensive test plans; execute and automate them
- Support engineering organizations in troubleshooting or addressing issues with applications and dev/test environments
To be successful in this role you have:
- 0+ years of experience with technologies relevant to SN and coding skills with high-quality results.
- Experience working within different automated testing frameworks, including Java, JUnit, Selenium, TestNG and other open-source projects.
- Experience with the agile methodology for software development teams.
- Ability to understand several testing techniques (e.g. performance, unit, integration, automated), their strengths and weakness, and ability to use them to best effect – including tracking and addressing of any discovered issues.
- Ability to use tools (such as IDE, debugger, build tools, source control, ServiceNow instances, profilers, system administration/Unix tools) to assist with daily tasks
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same position on following ServiceNow careers portal link.
Apply Link: Click Here