Sandvik Recruitment Drive 2021: Sandvik is looking to hire candidates for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee across Pune locations in India. Detailed job description is available below.
At Sandvik, we offer you a world of opportunities. Our diverse businesses and global network enable you to explore your potential and thrive. While discussing the best opportunity for you today, we are already thinking ahead to find the best opportunity for you tomorrow. So now we challenge you: think one step further, and then take it!
Sandvik Mining & Rock Solutions (SMR) is a leading supplier in equipment and tools, services and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries. Our application areas include rock drilling, rock cutting, crushing and screening, loading and hauling, tunneling, quarrying and breaking and demolition. To our Rock Tools division and the Production Unit in Pune, we are now looking for a Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) to join us.
Sandvik Recruitment Drive 2021:-
Job Title: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Company Website: https://www.home.sandvik/en/
Job Location: Pune
Experience: 1 year
Salary: As Per Industry Standard
Batch: 2018 – 2019 Batch
Our candidate should have exposure in production related activities and processes with minimum one year of relevant experience from an Engineering organization.
A Graduate Engineer within Mechanical or Production Engineering is required. You have previously worked with strong EHS cultured organizations and you understand the importance of a diverse workforce and collaborative settings.
- To maintain, the global level of safety requirements. Ensuring the process and equipment’s meets the safety standards. 100% compliance for EHS standards.
- Prove out of parts, setup of CNC machines & its operation and make required documentation.
- Responsible for production planning and execution of day to day production
- Integral part of team in installation and commissioning of new equipment and process.
- Make process and fixture drawings.
- Research, benchmark, introduce & maintain safety practices in all activities and supported areas.
- Support team in CAD drawings and Layout drawing.
- Coordinating with Plant Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering for Scheduling of new product development and project activities.
- Responsible for sending RFQ, Making Technical evaluation, make comparative studies and come up with recommendation for new cutting tools and fixtures
- To support and facilitate 5S and point kaizens activities for operation
- Familiar with best personal safety Practices in Manufacturing Industry
- Basic Knowledge in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing processes, Knowledge in 5S, Lean manufacturing
- Familiar with Manufacturing Operation and CNC machines
- Working Hands on in CAD tools
- Ability to adapt & implement modern technology quickly
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS office.
- Positive attitude & ready to take up challenges
How To Apply: The interested and eligible freshers apply on the following careers page link ASAP.
Sandvik Recruitment Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here