Samsung Network Business hiring freshers through the off campus recruitment drive for the BE/B.Tech Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication of 2022 Batch for the various PAN India locations in India.
About Samsung Networks Recruitment :
Job Title: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Mumbai / Gurgaon
Salary: 7,00,000 LPA
- 2022 batch B.E./ BTech (Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication)
- Good academics
Last Date To Apply: Wednesday, 22 Jun, 2022
Drive Date: Sunday, 26th Jun, 2022
Drive Location: Online
Samsung Networks began its journey more than four decades ago and entered the telecommunications industry. As the industry has evolved, Samsung has been at the forefront, leading changes in the fast-changing environment and commercializing cellular communications services that became the bedrock of modern communications infrastructure, including CDMA, WCDMA, WiMAX, and LTE and 5G.
Samsung has always been at the forefront of change and has supported global operators as they launch new services. Now, we are continuing our position as the industry leader as we hail the beginning of the 5G era. Samsung Networks played a critical role in launching the world’s 1st 5G commercial services across U.S. and Korea, and we will continue to leverage these experiences to expand 5G networks globally.
The roles and responsibilities would broadly entail deployment and integration of Radio / Core elements of a telecom network. Incoming candidates would also be expected to troubleshoot network faults and monitor the network for KPI degradations. The candidates shall be expected to coordinate with cross-functional team members to resolve issues.
- Knowledge of computer network and its fundamentals
- Knowledge of wireless communications and call-flows
- Understanding of 4G LTE network architecture and underlying components – Radio / Core
- Awareness of basic telecom KPIs
- Knowledge of operating systems such as Linux
- Knowledge of IP and routing fundamentals
- Awareness and understanding of the telecom industry
- Inter-personal skills
- Team-work and collaboration
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Analytical orientation
- Highly motivated and go-getter attitude
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible graduates register on the following Samsung off campus registration link.
Apply Link: Click Here to Register Samsung Off Campus Drive.