Red Hat Off Campus Drive 2021: Red Hat looking to hire new graduates for the role of Associate Software Engineer. Aspirants who acquire Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Computer Science/ Information Technology and Information Science are eligible to apply for this drive. Detailed job description is available below.
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies.
Red Hat Off Campus Drive 2021:-
|Company Name :||Red Hat|
|Job Title :||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary :||Best in Industry|
|Experience :||Freshers / 0-2|
|Eligibility :||BE/B.Tech/BCA/ B.Sc|
- The Red Hat Community Platform Engineering team is looking for an Associate Software Engineer to join us in India. In this role, you will help us build and maintain infrastructure and services for both the Fedora and CentOS communities that Red Hat sponsors.
- Our team, like much of Red Hat’s Engineering team, is highly distributed, across multiple countries and timezones. You will work on creating and maintaining services that will help us bring together the Fedora and CentOS infrastructures to benefit both communities, which will in turn help Red Hat build better offerings the open source way.
- As an Associate Software Engineer, you’ll need to be a passionate developer able to develop, deploy, troubleshoot, and maintain these services. You’ll work with colleagues around the globe every day and directly in the communities they serve. You’ll share what you know and learn with the team and the community at large.
Primary job responsibilities
- Develop, architect, integrate, and deploy infrastructure services
- Bring a DevOps mindset with automation and continuous integration (CI)
- Stay up to date on important open source projects that solve infrastructure problems in Fedora and CentOS; work your with teammates to evaluate the projects for use
- Use a comprehensive, standard set of tools, including Git, Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform, IRC and email, and issue tracking tools to collaborate and communicate with your teammates and the community
- Build community around team projects by constantly encouraging contribution and by mentoring high-value associates
- Submit to and present on your work at community conferences occasionally to raise visibility of our work and promote our open source way
- Familiarity with standard team collaboration tools like Git, IRC, and issue tracking tools
- Ability to test and troubleshoot not just your own code, but also that of others
- Experience with scripting languages, automation (ideally Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform), and continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) tools to bring a DevOps mindset to the team
- Ability to transition between projects and languages
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, organize your own work, and deliver on commitments
- While we are a diverse team, English is our main language, so excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience working in an open source project is a plus
- Understanding of containers and container orchestration systems like Kubernetes, Red Hat OpenShift, etc., is a plus
The interested and eligible register on the following red hat off campus drive link.
Red Hat Off Campus Apply Link: Click Here