Quickheal Off Campus 2022:
Quick heal is hiring fresher graduate candidates in the field of Computer Science/ Information Technology for the role of Software Engineer-I across Pune location in India. Interested candidates can read the job description carefully before applying.
Quickheal Off Campus 2022 Overview:-
|Job Profile||Software Engineer I|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Drive Location||Remote Online|
Quick Heal Technologies Limited which was formerly known as CAT Computer Services (P) Ltd started as a computer service center in 1995. Through constant innovation and technology adaptations it established itself as a complete IT security solutions provider and renamed the company as Quick Heal Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Eligibility Criteria for Quickheal Recruitment:-
- Category: Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree
- Field specialization: Computer Science
- 0-1 year of experience.
The role is for primary level technical expertise required for product development in security and networking domain.
- He would be able to fix coding level bugs.
- Able to process and explore inputs given by mentors to dig down further details of the product features.
- Understands the product related discussion well enough in terms of architecture, design
- [Requires – Good understanding of Operating systems concepts like process, thread, synchrnoization, file handling, memory management (Linux or Windows or MAC) ]
- With few inputs should be able to do dev & testbed setups, write and execute tests, report bugs.
- Should be able to do simple bugfixes and small enhancements.[Requires – Good analytical, programming skill]
- Should ask relevant queries to peers/seniors related to product, technology, domain
- Should gain product and domain knowledge in the process. [Requires – Proactiveness, learning aspect, communication, behavior aspect]
Interested and eligible graduates apply on the following Quick Heal Technologies ASAP.
Quick Heal Off Campus Recruitment 2022 Apply Link: Click here to apply