Qualcomm Off Campus Drive 2022 :Qualcomm is hiring graduate freshers across India for the position of Associate Software Engineer.
The detailed information about Qualcomm Careers opening as follows.
Qualcomm Off Campus Drive Overview 2022
Job Title : Associate Engineer
Job Location : Chennai
Salary : 20-30 LPA
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
Experience : 0-1 Years / 1+ Preferred….
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/BSC/MCA or Related
Batch : 2022/2021/2020/2019
Job Description :
- 0 to 1 years of relevant experience
- Solid hands-on software design, development, optimization and debugging experience on complex embedded computing platforms.
- Experience working on computer vision kernels/imaging and vision accelerators is preferred.
- Mandatory skills and experience required in C/C++ programming and operating systems like QNX, Linux and other RTOSs.
- Candidate should be detail-oriented and have strong analytical and debugging skills, strong communication skills (written and verbal), working with teams across multiple time zones.
- Experience designing complex fault-tolerant safety systems, and designing in accordance to industry standard specifications (eg. ISO26262, ASPICE) is preferred.
- Fluent in industry standard software development tools: debuggers, code revision control systems (GIT, Perforce), IDEs and build tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Common Job Description:
- Design, development and optimization of embedded software and/or device drivers in one or more Real-Time Operating Systems – Android, QNX or Embedded Linux.
- Enable vision algorithms/kernels realizable on DSPs, vision accelerators or GPUs
- Design complex fault-tolerant safety systems in accordance to industry standard specifications (eg. ISO26262, ASPICE).
- Contribute to all phases of software development – bring-up, design and deployment.
- Work with engineers, partners and customers across different geographical sites and technology domains.
- 1+ year of experience with Programming Language such as C, C++, Java, Python, etc.
- 1+ year of experience with Database Management Software.
- 1+ year of experience with API.
- 1+ year of experience working in a large matrixed organization.
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same position on following Qualcomm careers portal link.
Qualcomm Apply Link: Click Here