QAD inc. Off Campus Drive orginzed for Engineering Graduates for the position of Graduate Trainee System administrator position. The further details regarding QAD Inc. off campus drive provided in this article.
QAD Off Campus 2022 Overview:-
|Job Title||Graduate Trainee|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Drive Date||Announced Later|
The Graduate Trainee – System Administration is responsible for developing QAD and Progress technical skills & developing a strong understanding of the established QAD Cloud Service Delivery and Operations policies, processes, procedures and work instructions by means of attending instructor led training classes and on the job training under the guidance of a mentor.
What you’ll do:
1) Attend instructor led training for :
- QAD Enterprise Applications Overview
- Progress 4GL
- Progress Installation and Database Administration
- QAD Standard Edition & Enterprise Edition Installation, Configuration and Administration
- QAD .NET UI Installation, Configuration and Administration
- Qxtend Installation, Configuration and Administration
- QAD Cloud Service Delivery and Operations policies, processes ,procedures and work instructions
2) Complete on the job training (OJT) under the guidance of a mentor by working on the following kinds of service requests, tasks & incidents:
- Environments monitoring for Non Production environments – Includes Icinga monitoring, Email monitoring & any special manual monitoring.
- User administration
- Printer Management
- Batch Management
- Severity 2 and 3 incidents handling
- Low APA% instance investigation
- Shadow the mentor handling database refreshes and other database administration tasks and begin handling such requests for C & B Cloud customers under the supervision of the mentor.
- Other Minor Cloud Non-Production environment tasks/activities as assigned
What you’ll need
- Education/Licenses: BE/ B Tech/ MCA
- Experience: 0-1 year of IT industry experience.
- Computer skills: Linux skills are a must. Good to have a Red Hat Certifiacation(RHCE) or Microsoft Certificate(MCP/MCSE) or any Cloud certifications like AWS / Azure / GCP.
QAD Inc. is a leading provider of adaptive, cloud-based enterprise software and services for global manufacturing companies. Global manufacturers face ever-increasing disruption caused by technology-driven innovation and changing consumer preferences. In order to survive and thrive, manufacturers must be able to innovate and change business models at unprecedented rates of speed. QAD calls these companies Adaptive Manufacturing Enterprises. QAD solutions help customers in the automotive, life sciences, packaging, consumer products, food and beverage, high tech and industrial manufacturing industries rapidly adapt to change and innovate for competitive advantage.
How to Apply QAD Inc Off Campus Hiring :-
The interested and eligible graduates register on the following apply link as soon as possible.
Apply Link For QAD Off Campus : Click Here