Publicis Sapient off campus Drive 2021:
Publicis Sapient Hiring freshers of BE/ B.Tech through freshers by conducting campus drive for the posts of Junior Associate – Technology across Bangalore location in India. The freshers of engineering of 2021 Batch are eligible to apply for this Sapient off campus Drive 2021
Publicis Sapient Off Campus Freshers Drive 2021:
Job Title: Junior Associate – Technology
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
- B. Tech. (CS, IT, Software Engineering, Mathematics & Computing, Electronics & Communication) CGPA: 6.5 & above no backlogs.
- Passout Year 2021 ONLY
We are looking at enabling our clients to Thrive in Next and to create business value through expert strategies, customer-centric experience design, and world-class product engineering. The future of business is disruptive; transformative, and becoming digital to the core; In our 20 + years in IT, never before have we seen such a dire need for transformation in every major industry; from financial services to automotive, consumer products, retail, energy, and travel. To make this transformative journey a reality in these exciting times; we seek the Rockstar’s who’ll – brave it out to go do the next “what will be” from “what is” – exhibit the optimism that says there is no limit to what we can achieve – deeply-skilled, bold, collaborative, flexible – reimagine the way the world works to help businesses improve the daily lives of people, and the world Our people thrive because of the belief that it’s both our privilege and responsibility to usher our clients and the world into Next. Our work is fueled by – challenging boundaries, – multidisciplinary collaboration, – highly agile teams, and – the power of the newest technologies and platforms. If that’s you, come talk to us! This is the world-class engineering team where you should build your career.
- You will be working with a globally distributed team to design and develop innovative bespoke software for our clients using cutting-edge programming languages and methodologies.
- Work with clients to understand/analyze requirements.
- Software solution development and prototyping
- Participate in all phases of software development lifecycle using ‘Sapient Approach’ a distributed agile-based delivery methodology (or water fall method at times)
- Actively manage scope at the assigned task level and identify alternatives within stipulated time- frame
- Project team support with workshops, meetings and collaboration activities
- Excellent communication and team skills.
- General technical proficiency and an ability to learn.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal)
- Want to grow with—and beyond—the task at hand
- Have a strong academic record in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or Finance, Economics or related business disciplines
- Are agile and flexible in mindset, enjoy the ever-changing nature of business and are eager to adapt their approach to best meet client needs
- Have had project work experience in a service-oriented, team-based environment
The interested and eligible candidates register on the following link.
Publicis Sapient Off Campus Apply Link: Click Here