Paypal Off Campus Recruitment 2022 : Paypal is Hiring Software Engineer – Backend Java and Data for the job location in Bangalore office location. The BE/B.Tech as well ME/M.Tech graduates having experience in 0-2 Years can apply for the Careers opening in Paypal.
Paypal seeking a Software Engineer with the ability to own their code and work on a broad range of different projects in backend services that mainly deals with enterprise operational data. Developing Java Spring batches, mid-tier REST services, Spark jobs, Creating Hive tables, build and maintain scalable data pipeline.
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
About Paypal Careers Recruitment 2022
Job Title: Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience : 0-2 Years
Salary: Best in Industry
We are looking for backend Java developer with big data technologies with 0-2 years of experience
We are searching for a top-level Software Engineer to join us at PayPal on our Pricing and FX Insights Platforms Team. The Software Engineer will develop large scale and distributed fault tolerant enterprise applications, collaborating with cross functional teams, platform architecture, data governance and product team to deliver high quality platform product with zero noise in production and zero customer impact
You will contribute to designing, coding, testing, push it to live, own the component and improving the performance of the component in live. You will also help with:
- Collaborating with cross functional teams, platform architecture, data governance and product team
- Contribute to design and develop the logical and physical data model for Pricing Insights Data platform
- Develop large scale and distributed fault tolerant enterprise applications using Hadoop and related open-source Big Data Technologies such as Spark, Spark Streaming, Hive, HBase, YARN, etc
- Translate product requirement into functional/business logic
- Participate in code reviews, design reviews, internal testing sign off for deliverables
- Building high throughput event driven streaming data pipeline
- Building and mantaning the Spring boot batch applications
- Building REST API/services using Spring framework which reads the data from SOR, perform business logic, and expose the output data to client in REST API
- Scheduling jobs using UC4, Apache Airflow
How To Apply: The interested and eligible graduates register on this -> Paypal Off Campus Recruitment Link.