Nokia Off Campus Recruitment Hiring Freshers Graduate Engineer Trainee
Nokia is looking to hire freshers entry level graduates for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee for the Noida location in India. The details about the Nokia Jobs opening is described below.
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and inclusion.At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Nokia Off Campus 2022 Overview:-
Job Title: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary : Best in Industry
Experience: 0-2 Year
Eligibility Criteria: BE/B.Tech/MCA/ME/M.Tech
- You will be part of a development team that is responsible for developing and delivering cloud native NMS
- Design and implement cloud native microservices architecture in varying cloud environments
- Research, learn new methodologies and technologies and implement them in the project to continuously improve and optimize design, code, build, deploy, test lifecycle.
– Should have programming and software skills. Preferably programming knowledge in C/C++/Java and scripting will be added advantage.
– Hunger to work with new technologies
– Understanding of Software Development life-cycle process
– Agile, Scrum, Kanban Methodologies
– Familiarity with Linux OS and Tools
– Knowledge of Telecommunication Network Management
– You will be part of a development team that is responsible for developing and delivering cloud native NMS
– Design and implement cloud native microservices architecture in varying cloud environments
– Research, learn new methodologies and technologies and implement them in the project to continuously improve and
optimize design, code, build, deploy, test lifecycle.
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible candidates can apply to the Nokia Careers 2022 through online mode as early as possible.
Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022 Apply Link: Click Here