NLC India Limited an Public Sector Government ‘Navaratana’ company invites online application from eligible candidates for various positions of ‘Graduate Engineer Trainee’ in All India Location. Online registration for NLC Recruitment starts on 18 March 2020.
About NLC India :
NLC India Limited (NLCIL), a premier ‘NAVRATNA’ Public Sector Enterprise with a present Annual Turnover of INR.7145.92 crore is spreading its wings in the frontiers of Mining(Lignite &Coal), Thermal Power generation and Renewable energy. The Corporate Plan of the company has many ambitious expansion schemes for massive capacity augmentation in the years to come.
NLC India Recruitment Description :
To add to its strength and fuel its growth, the company is looking for young energetic, dynamic & result oriented talents for recruitment to the post of Graduate Executive Trainee (GET)in the following disciplines for its units and facilities located in various Projects at Neyveli, Barsingsar, Bithnok, Talabira, South Pachwara and other locations of Solar / Wind Power Projects / Sites including its subsidiaries and joint ventures at Tuticorin (NTPL), Tamil Nadu, Ghatampur (NUPPL), Uttar Pradesh.
NLC Recruitment 2020 Total Available Post:
- Mechanical – 125
- Electrical (EEE) – 65
- Electrical (ECE) – 10
- Civil – 05
- Control & Instrumentation – 15
- Computer – 05
- Mining -05
- Geology -05
- Finance -14
- Human Resource -10
Eligibility Criteria For NLC recruitment 2020 :
- Mechanical :- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering / Mechanical & Production Engineering.
- Electrical (EEE) :- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering /Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Power Engineering.
- Electrical (ECE) :- Bachelor degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Civil :- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering/Civil & Structural Engineering.
- Control and Instrumentation :- Bachelor degree in Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering.
- Computer :- Bachelor degree in Computer Science Engineering / Computer Engineering / Information Technology (or) Full Time / Part Time PG Degree in Computer Applications.
- Mining :- Bachelor degree in Mining Engineering.
- Geology :- M.Tech Geology (or) M.Sc Geology.
- Finance :- Candidates who have the qualification of Chartered Accountants of India (CA) / Institute of Cost Accountants of India (CMA) (or) Degree in any discipline with MBA of minimum 02 years’ duration with specialization in Finance are eligible.
- Human Resource :- Candidates holding Degree in any discipline and post-graduation degree in social work/business administration/business management with specialization in personnel management/industrial relations/labour welfare or postgraduate degree/diploma of 2 years in relevant subject are eligible.
Salary For NLC GET : Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of INR.50000-160000 (E-2 Grade) and offered attractive compensation package (CTC approximately Rs.13.64 Lakhs per annum).
Selection Procedure : CBT Based online Examination Followed by Interview .
Important Dates :
- Opening of On-line submission of application Date & Time : 18.03.2020 at 10:00 hrs
- Closing of On-line submission of application Date & Time : 17.04.2020 at 23:55 hrs
- Last Date for On-line payment of Fees : 17.04.2020 at 23:55 hrs
- Date of Examination (Tentative)* : 26.05.2020 & 27.05.2020
Click Here to Download Full NLC India Recruitment Notification :
Click Here To Apply For NLC India GET : Apply link Will Be Updated on 18th March