Nielsen Recruitment Hiring BE/B.Tech Software Engineer for the its Mumbai Location office and work from home. Nielsen is a american global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of data. Nielsen operates in more than 100 countries.
Nielsen Jobs Hiring Software Engineer
Job Title : Software Engineer
Work Location : Mumbai/Home
Nielsen Salary : Best in Industry
Eligibilty : BE/B.Tech
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
Nielsen Job Description:
Provide expertise on multiple phases of a project lifecycle from concept development to solutions design, implementation, optimization and support. You will be part of a global team responsible for ensuring availability of latest video metadata and will get to own the Application and its lifecycle.
- Design and develop high-quality products on Core Java / J2EE platform.
- The candidate will follow Agile software development methodologies and adhere to best practices in software development process.
- Assisting the architect to drive selection of technologies & designs, for development of high performing scalable platforms.
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, design patterns, distributed systems and OO analysis & design.
- In-depth expertise on Core Java & Java EE conceptual and programming skills.
- Experience in working on RESTful web services development & with frameworks like Spring Boot / Dropwizard, etc.
- Experience in working with RDBMS like Oracle / MySQL / MS-SQL.
- Working expertise on any NoSQL data stores viz. Key-Value stores (Redis, AWS Dynamo DB) /Document DBs (Mongo DB / Couch base).
- Ability to build configuration scripts using tools like Ant / Maven & adherence to test driven development processes using frameworks like JUnit / Mockito.
- B.E / B.Tech in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Ensure that development progress is within expected guidelines and is completed on time.
- Smart + Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain an upbeat and positive attitude at all times
- Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced (nimble) environment
Additional Requirements :
- Experience in working on public cloud environments like AWS, Azure w.r.t. solutions development, deployment & adoption of cloud based technology components like IaaS / PaaS offerings.
- Experience in working with search platforms like Lucene / Solr / Elastic Search.
Apply Link : Click Here to apply Nielsen Software Engineer Jobs