NI Off-Campus Recruitment Drive 2022: National Instruments invites applications from BE/B.Tech as well ME/M.Tech and MCA Freshers as well graduates for the entry level Software Engineer position in Bangalore office location. Freshers can apply for NI Off Campus Drive 2022.
NI Freshers Recruitment Drive 2022:
Job Title: Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: High in Industry
- Proficiency in programming languages and development experience on Windows/Linux platform in traditional text-based programming preferably C#.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering preferably in Computer Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Information Technology.
The Software Engineer will be responsible for the research and development of software components addressing various customer requirements in the License Management. He/she will join a high-visibility team that has the charter to modernise the licensing experience of NI. He/she will work closely with domain experts to define and execute the implementation strategy of critical software components, software architectures and APIs/User Interfaces (UIs).
The role demands a deeply technical individual with strong teamwork skills and the ability to think at the system level while providing a best-in-class software experience for NI customers.
- Research, implement and test software features and capabilities for License Management Software.
- Contribute to code reviews.
- Participate in feature testing and write effective test plans.
Key Performance Objectives
- Ability to independently solve application-specific engineering problems.
- Research and implement moderate complexity user stories to a high level of quality.
- Effectively interact and communicate with the engineering team.
- Proficiency in .NET, C#.
- Understanding of Agile software development principles.
- Experience working with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment tools and processes.
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Persistently owned implementations to successful completion.
- Effectively interact and communicate with engineering teams.
- Possess problem-solving skills including effectively diagnosing technical issues and proposing reasonable solutions.
- Relevant experience of about 0-2 years
How To Apply NI Off Campus Drive 2022:
The freshers or post graduates can apply to the NI Off Campus Drive 2022 ASAP.
NI Off-Campus Apply Link: Click Here