National Instruments Off Campus Drive 2022 – National Instruments looking to hire freshers graduate of Engineering BE/B.Tech, MCA ME/M.Tech, BSC across India locations in India. The eligible and interested freshers can apply for the same through NI Careers Portal link in The description.
Job Title : Software Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Experience : Freshers
Eligibility : BE/B.Tech/BSC/MCA/M.Tech or Related
Batch : 2022/2021/2020 or Freshers
Job Description :
The National Instruments Semiconductor BU Systems R&D team has an immediate opening for a Software Engineer. Engineers in our group work on a wide variety of projects from creating system-level hardware and software components for system products, like the Semiconductor Test System (STS), to creating system reference architectures for applications such as 5G mmWave Over-The-Air Front-End Module Characterization.
In addition to system design and development, our group is also responsible for the exploration of new and emerging application areas to help in the definition of future offerings, while collaborating with Sales, Offering Management, and Manufacturing through the use of our System Development Process (SDP).
Position Overview: Research, design, implement, and test application software for NI Mixed Signal test systems, which are used to characterize and validate performance of integrated circuit (IC) devices.
- Perform research as required to develop or enhance your products
- Design, implement, and test software features for new and existing products
- Diagnose and debug problems with your product or problems arising when your product integrates with other NI and/or customer’s products
- Work with a wide variety of NI staff in R&D software and hardware organizations over the world to solve technical problems
- Position Requirements
- B.S. or above in electrical engineering, computer engineering, or computer science, or equivalent work experience and other education
- Strong programming and debugging skills with high-level programming languages (C, C++, C#, LabVIEW, or Python)
- Any experience or knowledge of the following is a plus
- Common test engineering instruments, such as SMU, DMM, Scope, LCR meter, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to
- Work effectively across groups and collaboratively with teams in USA or other sites
- Clearly communicate in written & spoken English, particularly for technical discussions
- Problem-solve effectively
- Take initiative, be a self-starter, and work independently
Apply Link : Click Here To Register NI Off Campus