Nagarro Recruitment 2021: Nagarro is hiring fresher candidates for the role of Trainee across Gurgaon location in India. Eligible graduates and post graduates in the field of Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics are eligible to apply. Detailed job description is available below.
Established in 1996, Nagarro began as a dream of a few friends who wanted to create a company with a difference – a company that focused on “strategic differentiation via technology” initiatives rather than routine IT operations. Today we are more than 5000 experts across more than 20 countries. Together we form the global services division of Munich-based Allgeier SE.
Company Name : Nagarro
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech/M.Tech/BS/MCA Any Branch|
- Strong Knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- MBA with a specialization in Banking or Insurance
- A technology degree in under graduation is preferable. Knowledge of programming is a plus.
- The candidate should have good communication skills
- The candidate should have good understanding of data and how it can be used
- The candidate should be able to research new areas and apply the learning
- Should be empathetic and strive to exceed the expectations of their customer
- Employee Management through ERP tool
- Contract and document preparation
- Supporting employee mobility with across multiple geographies
- Ticket Management of employee concern within defined SLA
- Effective reporting of deviations and timely escalation when required.
- When required be the first point of contact for employees for all inputs and queries