Myntra Off Campus Drive 2021: Myntra is hiring candidates for the role of Software Engineer from the young engineering graduates and post graduates across Bangalore location in India.. Detailed Job Description is available below.
Myntra Off Campus Drive 2021 details:-
Company Name: Myntra
Job Title: Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Batch: 2019 to 2021 Batch
Salary: Best In Industry
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics
- The SCM Inbound engineering at Myntra encompasses the Pricing & Promotion, Buying & Selection, Catalog Management, Partner Management, Manufacturing Engineering, Market Intelligence teams. Myntra Supply Chain Management systems form the backbone of our core business and customer experience.
- Any business runs on a simple construct of Demand (Consumer) and Supply (Producer). However, a set of complex and intricate methods, processes and systems connect the demand with supply in a deterministic and predictable way. These methods, processes and systems collectively form the Supply Chain for the business.
- The multi-billion-dollar Myntra business fundamentally rests on a set of highly scalable, robust and intelligent Supply Chain Management systems that solve real world problems of predicting the demand from millions of our customers, for a combination of millions of products from our product catalog, and intelligently connecting that demand to thousands of national and international sellers or suppliers using a set of advanced homegrown tech products that we build and manage.
- Write maintainable/scalable/efficient code.
- Design and architect technical solutions for the business problems of a very large e-commerce portal.
- Work in a cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during the entire SDLC.
- Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews etc.
- Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines.
- Experience level of 1 to 3 years of experience in very large scale applications.
- Strong problem solving skills, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with distributed systems handling large amounts of data.
- Excellent coding skills in Java/J2EE.
- Very good understanding of Web Technologies.
- Very good understanding of any RDBMS and/or messaging.
Interested and Eligible Candidates apply on the following link before the link expires.
Apply Link : Click Here to apply