Monotype Recruitment 2021:
Monotype is hiring fresher graduate candidates for the role of Market Research Trainee across Noida location in India. Desirable candidates may apply to the post after reading the job description of Monotype Recruitment 2021.
Headquartered in the Boston area of the United States and offices across 4 continents, Monotype is the world’s #1 company in fonts. It’s a trusted partner to the world’s top brands and was named “One of the Most Innovative Companies in Design for 2018” by Fast Company. Monotype’s fonts and technologies help bring brands to life!
Monotype Solutions India is a strategic center of excellence for Monotype and is a certified Great Place to Work®. It is based in NOIDA, Sector 125 (Delhi/NCR). The focus of this fast-growing center spans Market Research, Research in areas of Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning, Product Management, Product Development, Product Marketing, Revenue Marketing, Customer Success and Enterprise Business Solutions.
Monotype Recruitment 2021 Description:
Job Title: Market Research Trainee
Job Location: Noida
Salary: High in Industry
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS & JS
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft & Google Office products
- Quick Learner
- Strong communication skills and team player
The Associate will perform marketing and technical research into prospective and current customers including, but not limited to, the review of websites, mobile applications, electronic documents, and digital ads. Working closely with Monotype Imaging Inc.’s Legal team, the Research Associate will organize and maintain research files and prepare reports documenting issues of infringement or potential licensing gaps for Monotype Imaging Inc.’s and/or its partners’ intellectual property.
- Conduct brand marketing research
- Identify digital offerings across all applicable mediums (e.g. mobile applications, websites, digital ads, online marketing materials, etc.)
- Download and review digital assets using a variety of software applications
- Conduct forensic investigation of IP infringement matters, including technical analysis of hardware and software containing fonts.
- Organize and maintain research files using G-Suite applications
- Communicate results with Legal team in a timely fashion
- Preparation and reporting of statistical data regarding brand font use audits
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible graduates register on the following Drive ASAP.
Monotype Recruitment 2021 Apply Link: Click Here