Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022 | 2023 Batch | Placement Update | Microsoft Campus Recruitment
Microsoft India Off campus to hire Freshers graduates for the job role of Software Engineer across Hyderabad location in India. The freshers of BE/B.Tech in the disciplines of Computers/ IT/ Electronics or others is eligible to apply for Microsoft campus opening for Gradutes.
Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, set up Microsoft India Development Center (MSIDC) at Hyderabad in 1998. Over the course of the past 21 plus years, we have expanded to become one of Microsoft Corporation’s largest R&D centers outside its headquarters in Redmond.
Microsoft Campus Placement Drive Overview 2023:
Job Title: Software Engineer/Data Science Engineer
Job Location: Across India, Hyderabad Bangalore Noida
Salary: High in Industry
Eligibility Criteria For Software Engineer:
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field with minimum CGPA of 7/10. (No Backlogs)
- Should be graduating in the year 2023
- One year of programming experience in an object-oriented language.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of computer science fundamentals, including data structures and algorithms.
Eligibility Criteria For Data Science:
• B.Tech / M.Tech/ MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with min. 7/10 CGPA. Batch of 2023. (No backlogs)
• Kaggle score is a plus.
• Experience with R / Matlab / Scipy / Pandas / Weka, and scripting languages such as Perl, Python.
• Experience with Hadoop / Hbase / Pig or Mapreduce / Bigtable / AzureML a plus
• Knowledge of C++, C#, and .NET is a plus.
How To Apply for Microsoft Campus Recruitment 2022?
The eligible and interested graduate can apply on the following Microsoft Students hiring Page as soon as possible.
Microsoft Recruitment 2022 Apply Links
Software Engineer Registraion Link : Click Here
Data Science Registration Link: Click Here