Microsoft India has an off-campus hiring program for freshmen graduates looking for a job as a software engineer in Bangalore, Noida, Hyderabad, India. Freshers with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, information technology, electronics, or other disciplines are eligible to apply for the Microsoft campus opening for graduate students.
Table of Contents
Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, set up Microsoft India Development Center (MSIDC) at Hyderabad in 1998. Over the course of the past 21 plus years, we have expanded to become one of Microsoft Corporation’s largest R&D centers outside its headquarters in Redmond.
Microsoft Campus Placement Drive Overview 2023:
Job Title: Software Engineer/
Job Location: Hyderabad Bangalore Noida
Salary: ~ 30 LPA
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
Eligibility Criteria For Software Engineer:
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field with minimum CGPA of 7/10. (No Backlogs)
- Should be graduating in the year 2023
- One year of programming experience in an object-oriented language.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of computer science fundamentals, including data structures and algorithms.
Software engineers (SWEs) work with teammates to solve problems and build innovative software
solutions. You are passionate about customers and product quality, and you provide technical
guidance to Program Managers as they consider user needs and product requirements. You will also
be expected to demonstrate an ability to learn and adopt relevant new technologies, tools, methods
and processes to leverage in your solutions.
As a SWE, you are dedicated to design, development and testing of next-generation software which
will empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more.
• Applies engineering principles to solve complex problems through sound and creative engineering.
• Quickly learns new engineering methods and incorporates them into his or her work processes.
• Seeks feedback and applies internal or industry best practices to improve his or her technical
• Demonstrates skill in time management and completing software projects in a cooperative team
How To Apply for Microsoft Campus Recruitment 2022?
Graduates who are qualified and interested should apply as soon as possible on the Microsoft Students hiring page.
Microsoft Apply Link: Click Here