LSEG Recruitment Drive 2022:
London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) is looking to hire the entry level/ fresher candidates for the role of Associate Software Engineer across the Bangalore Location in India. The details about the LSEG Recruitment Drive 2022 are described below.
LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) is more than a diversified global financial markets infrastructure and data business. We are dedicated, open-access partners with a commitment to excellence in delivering the services our customers expect from us. With extensive experience, deep knowledge and worldwide presence across financial markets, we enable businesses and economies around the world to fund innovation, manage risk and create jobs. It’s how we’ve contributed to supporting the financial stability and growth of communities and economies globally for more than 300 years.
LSEG Off Campus Drive 2022 Overview:-
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer – Java
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
- 0-1 years of experience in Java development
- Understanding of software development lifecycle & related infrastructure: issue tracking, version control, continuous integration is an added advantage.\Knowledge of the Java language and underlying JVM.
- Knowledge of Cloud Technologies is an added advantage.
- Solid grasp of object-oriented programming.
- Knowledge of databases and SQL.
- Self starter – does what it takes to get the job done.
- Superb communication skills, verbal and written.
- Skill for writing clean, readable code and reusable Java libraries.
- Proficient using source code management tools such as Git or SVN.
- Experienced in a formal agile software development lifecycle.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / Engineering
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code based on User Stories.
- Develop software using agile methodologies, adhering to team/company standards.
- Participate in planning sessions with team members to analyze requirements and provide design options, work breakdown and estimates of work.
- Demonstrate a focus on quality, through unit testing, integration testing and peer reviews, ensuring software meets requirements.
- Create, review, and maintain all required technical reference material to ensure supportability and reuse.
- Actively participate in team status meetings, providing timely status updates for areas of individual responsibilities within projects to supervisor.
- Technical Lead/Senior Software Engineer.
- Business Analysts.
- Agile team members.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts of Associate Software Engineer through online mode ASAP.
LSEG Off Campus Drive 2022 Apply Link: Click Here