CISCO Hiring Cloud Software Application Engineer at the Cisco Bangalore office location. The BE/B.Tech, BSC Or MCA, M.Tech Graduates of Computer Science, Electrical or STEM can apply for the Cisco Summer internship program.
Cisco Interns Overview :
Job Title: Software Engineer – Cloud Application Development (Intern) – India UHR
You will have the opportunity to work closely with seasoned software engineers and architects developing software and tools in support of technology platform, infrastructure, SaaS applications, databases and others win a cloud-native environment. You will be part of a team that is focused on building a true cloud native SaaS application that is secure, stable, reliable and scalable.
Participate in a variety of professional development opportunities, network with senior executive leadership team, give back to your local community, and socialize with a community of global technologists. We provide a great learning experience and also have developed a program to help our University Hires transition to true professionals.
Eligibility Criteria :
· Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, related majors such as Math, Physics
· Minimum of an 8.5 GPA or higher
· The requirement is for 2023 passout only.
· Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies
· Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages
· Possess creative problem-solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
· Experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team
· Excellent verbal and written skills
Registration Link: Click Here To Register Cisco Intern