Infosys Hires Fresh Engineering Graduates through Campus Recruitment Placement Drive, Here Mostly Asked Interview Questions in Infosys Placement.
Infosys Technical Interview Questions
Infosys Technical round basically checks your general Technical background questions. Main Subjects on which questions asked as follows.
- Data Structure, C, Algorithm
- OOPS, CPP, Java
- Software Engineering & Testing
- Operating System
- Computer Networking
- Database Management System
- Hardware Released Microprocessor, Digital Circuit, Computer Architecture,
- Some Basics from New Technologies, IOT, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Machine Learning
Example Of Questions Asked In Infosys Technical Interview:
- What are the various steps involved in Life cycle’s Development?
- What do you know about IPv4 and IPv6? Differentiate between them.
- What is difference and similarity between C and C++ ?
- What is a pointer in C? What is its use?
- Tell us the difference between C & embedded C.
- Can static, private, final methods be overridden?
- Explain the most recent project you have worked on (from resume).
- What do you mean by transparent DBMS?
- Write a program to decide whether the input number is a perfect number or not.
- Give different modulation techniques.
- What is a Real Time OS.?
- What is implicit cursor?
- Why do you think you are fit for our organization?
- When can you override clone method of Object class.
- Define polymorphism.
- What is meant by query optimization?
- Differentiate between ‘a’ and “a”.
- What is preprocessor?
- Write a program to decide whether the input number is a prime number or not.
- What is the difference between Char and Varchar in DBMS?
- Difference between Macro and ordinary definition.
- List out the areas in which data structures are applied extensively?
- Difference between Class and Struct.
- What is the difference between white box, black box, and gray box testing?
- Tell us about the three levels of data abstraction? Which layer is at the user end?
- Give different types of software model. Which model is best amongst them?
- Write a program in C to swap two numbers without using a third variable.
- What is an abstract class and how do you declare abstract method in Python?