Informatica Off Campus Hiring For Freshers As Technical Support Engineer
About Company :
Informatica is an American software development company founded in 1993. It is headquartered in Redwood City, California. Its core products include Enterprise Cloud Data Management and Data Integration. It was co-founded by Gaurav Dhillon and Diaz Nesamoney.
Job Description :
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Role – Associate MDM Support Engineer
Location : Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai
Experience : Freshers
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/BCA/BSC/MCA or Related
We’re looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world’s most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
We’re looking for an Associate MDM Support Engineer candidate with experience in MDM, SQL, Shell Scripting to join our team in Bangalore/Hyderabad/ Chennai.
You will report to the Manager, Techical Support
Technology You’ll Use
MDM, SQL, Shell scripting
As a part of the MDM Technical Support, you will ensure our customers’ success and satisfaction with our products and contributing to their long-term loyalty. You will work with the MDM support team, QA, Engineering, Solutions Delivery, Sales, and Product Management to ensure that MDM is delivering good support to our customers.
Additional responsibilities include the following:
- Manage customer support technical issues daily, including verifying issues, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue.
- Provide technical support to partners, sales engineers and post-sales consultants via telephone, email and the web.
- Reproduce product behaviours to determine the problem root-cause(s), issue work-arounds and solutions.
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance and Engineering teams to report and solve product defects.
- Author, edit, publish an online knowledge base of known issues/solutions.
- College degree or equivalent technical experience.
- Analyse, debug and trouble-shoot skills, problem solving
- Problem solving skills, ability to think about complex problems and come up with creative solutions
- Strong oral and written communication
- Minimum 0+ years of relevant professional experience
The interested and eligible graduate freshers apply on the following link
Leave a Reply