Infobip Off Campus Drive 2021: Infobip is hiring graduates and post graduates in the field of Computer Science and Information Technology for the role of Junior Software Engineer. Eligible candidates can apply to the posts after reading the detailed job description.
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence, and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future.
Through 65 offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions. Join our development forces in deploying the code that powers the performance of the Infobip platform.
Infobip Off Campus Drive 2021
Job Title: Junior Software Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Experience: Freshers (2020/ 2021 Batch)
Salary: High in Industry
- BE/ B.Tech/ MS/ M.Tech/ ME (Only CS OR IS) Batch 2020/2021
- Minimum 7.5 CGPA and above with no active back logs
- As a Junior Software Engineer, you will directly impact the quality of the software we produce, dealing with challenges of large architecture (scalability, fail over, balancing…) that sends over 400 million messages daily.
- You write well designed, testable and scalable code in accordance to clean code principles and team agreement.
- All code you produce is thoroughly tested for bugs and reviewed before going into production.
- You have a great general overview of the system that your team is dependent of, understanding the interactions and dependencies among those components.
- You regularly contribute to discussions and brainstorming with high quality ideas that result in adoption and improvements.
- You should have good knowledge of Java 8 (or above) & Spring Boot development.
- Good understanding of object-oriented principles, Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Good understanding of RESTful services.
- Curiosity to learn and apply the knowledge of databases and data management tools like MSSQL, PostgreSQL, Hazelcast, Kafka or other.
- Interested in working on Cloud deployment and Microservices based architecture.
- Learning and using CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Git, Maven, Canary or similar
- Ready to adopt, implement or propose new technologies.
How To Apply?
The interested and eligible fresher graduates and post graduates can register in this drive.
Infobip Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here