Incedo Off Campus Drive 2022 : Incedo is hiring graduates for the role of Software Engineer Trainee across the Gurgaon location in India. Detailed job description is below.
Incedo is a US based consulting, analytics and technology services firm. We help our clients achieve competitive advantage through End-to-End Digital Transformation and work across Financial Services, Telecom, Life Science & Healthcare and Product Engineering sectors. Our uniqueness lies in bringing together strong engineering, data science and design capabilities with deep domain understanding, and blurring the boundaries between services and products to maximize business impact from emerging technologies.
Incedo Off Campus Drive 2022 Overview:-
Job Profile: Software Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Gurgaon
Degree Needed: BE/ B.Tech/M.Tech, MCA
Salary: Best in Industry
• 0 to 1 years of work experience in systems or application development
• B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech or MCA degree from a reputed university. Computer science background is preferred
We are looking for a passionate Engineer to design, develop and install software solutions in an Agile environment. They will be responsible for gathering user requirements, defining system functionality and writing code in various frontend and backend languages, like C/C++, Java, Python, .NET, Angular or Reactjs. Candidates should be familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment
Role and responsibilities
• Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
• Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
• Contributes towards technical analysis, development of technical specifications and implementation of solutions based on business needs
• Able to write well-designed and testable code.
• Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
• Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
• Troubleshoot and debug applications.
• Perform UI tests to optimize performance.
• Able to write functional requirement documents and guides
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
• Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features.
• Follow emerging technologies.
Technical skills requirements
The candidate must demonstrate proficiency in,
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of Agile frameworks
• Understanding of Programming languages like C/C++,Java, Ruby, Python and .Net
• Knowledge of database concepts
• Familiarity with Common stacks.
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
Apply As soon as possible on following registration link.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply For Incedo Off Campus Drive