IHS Markit Off Campus Drive 2021:
IHS Markit is looking to hire fresher graduates (pursuing candidates) for the role of Graduate Engineer across the Bangalore location in India. The detailed job description of IHS Markit Off Campus drive 2021 is as follows.
About IHS Markit:
At the heart of IHS Markit, we are an information company. With expertise across the world’s largest industries we leverage technology and data science, to provide the insights, software and
data to help our customers make better informed decisions, driving growth, performance and efficiency.
IHS Markit serves more than 50,000 key customers in more than 130 countries, including 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500. We help decision makers apply higher-level thinking to daily tasks and strategic issues across a host of industries and disciplines including energy, finance, automotive, engineering, technology, maritime and trade, aerospace and defense, chemical, and economics and country risk. Headquartered in London, IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO) is committed to sustainable, profitable growth.
IHS Markit Off Campus Drive 2021 Overview:-
Job Title: Graduate Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
- We’re looking for final year students who are working towards a B. Tech degree in Computer Science and Information Technology, and due to complete their studies and be available for a full-time role commencing in 2022
- CGPA score of 7+ throughout
If you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems and have a desire to work in technology, this is the stream for you. Opportunities within the Technology stream include:
- Software Development
- Quality Assurance
- Information Technology & Infrastructure
About our Graduate Development Program
- Unique program allows graduates to invest in their personal and professional development while maintaining a full-time role at the company.
- Graduates will gain insights into our business, speak with our leaders, build vital skills while continuing the exciting work within the team they have been hired into.
We seek candidates with diverse backgrounds and ideas with a desire to learn and thrive. To be an ideal fit for the role, you’ll have:
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in rapidly changing environment
- Ability to build strong working relationships in a collaborative setting
How to Apply for IHS Markit Off Campus Drive 2021?
Eligible candidates may apply through the below-mentioned online registration link.
IHS Markit Off-Campus drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here